First Data™ FD-10 PIN Pad
The First Data FD-10 PIN pad features improved ergonomics with large, hard rubber keys for ease of use, and a sleek new design that fits in the palm of a hand. This PIN pad also features a tactilely discernible keypad that enables a visually impaired person to enter personal information necessary to process a transaction. The FD-10 PIN Pad is rugged and reliable, built to withstand the hard knocks at the point-of-sale.
Merchants are looking for ways to capitalize on the rapid growth of PIN based transactions at the point-of sale (POS) while allowing customers to settle in their preferred payment type. They also want to offer rapid payment processing to reduce customer wait times while maintaining a high level of security.
The PIN Entry Device (PED) compliant First Data FD-10 PIN pad puts you on the card industry’ s leading edge by incorporating a broad array of sophisticated security features to help guard against fraud and abuse. It is a smart and affordable way to add secure PIN entry to merchants’ transaction processing portfolio.
- Ultrasonically sealed case and secure microprocessor for the highest security possible
- PCI-PED approved device
- Supertwist Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) readout improves readability under all lighting conditions, including bright daylight
- Compatibility with First Data proprietary POS systems for acceptance of PIN based payments
- Audible feedback for each input beeps to tell the customer when a key has been successfully processed
- Dual-line, 16 character display eliminates scrolling
- Large, well spaced keys reduce customer error and re-keying
Help your business:
- Accept PIN-secured payments at the point-of-sale
- Achieve compliance with the latest specifications for PIN entry devices, including:
– Triple Data Encryption Standard (DES) certification
– Master Session
– Derived Unique Key Per Transaction (DUKPT)industry standards
- Get full backward compatibility with previous generation PIN pads
- Connect to most POS terminals and ECRs
Help your customers:
- Minimize operator error—Improved ergonomics with large rubber keys
- Enter personal data with ease—Tactually discernable key pad that permits visually impaired customers to enter information without assistance
- Settle payments with their preferred method—Accepts all types of PIN-secured payments