Hypercom Optimum T4210 Credit Card Machine
The Hypercom Optimum T4210 Credit Card Machine has high-end features normally found in only more expensive IP and wireless models, such as 24MB of total memory, an ARM9 processor for fast transactions and also multi-application. The Hypercom Optimum T4210 is also PCI PED approved so that you can support debit with or without an external PIN pad. Accept chip card transactions with the optional EMV-approved reader. This makes the Optimum T4210 ideal for magnetic stripe and chip card transactions worldwide. With one of the most slim form factors of any countertop device, it is also perfect for handover environments. The modular design of the T4210 is unique, protecting your investment while you grow. With its large capacity memory, the Hypercom Optimum T4210 accepts value-added applications to meet your needs now and in the future.
Thank you for your interest in our products. For more information about this item, please call one of our sales specialists at 866-964-1622. For information regarding our Merchant Accounts and Merchant Services please click on one of the links below.
- PCI PED Approved
- EMV Level 1 & 2
- MasterCard PTSP Approved
- Interac Certified
- RoHS & China RoHS Compliant
- Retail and restaurant
- Small ticket sales
- IP customers
- Dynamic currency conversion
- Check verification
- Gift and loyalty
Fast, Time-Saving Performance
- Graphics-capable thermal printer allows merchants to print logos and coupons directly at the point of service
- V.34 modem provides superior performance for faster downloads and faster data transfers
- The ARM9, 32-bit processor provides speed and functionality. It delivers four times the processing power and speed of an ARM 7 processor used in competitive devices.
- Depot-upgradeable, modular communications provide a flexible platform that can quickly evolve as market requirements emerge. Provides investment protection and are easy to replace for faster service
- With more memory, 24MB standard, than competitive devices in its class, the Optimum T4210 easily handles software size increases due to regulatory requirements as well as the addition of value-added applications
- Every T4200 family model is PCI PED approved for PIN transactions
- The bright, white backlit display utilizes superior display technology to achieve a sharper image for maximum visibility
- Check imagers, PIN pads and contactless check readers can be connected using the peripheral port to provide more payment choices
- Secure design meets the most stringent security regulations in the industry, including PCI PED. The HyperSafe®32 architecture provides the ultimate protection against any unauthorized loading of applications.
You May Also Like...