Hypercom Optimum T4220 Credit Card Machine
The Hypercom Optimum T4220 Credit Card Machine is one of the newest terminals from Hypercom. The Optimum T4220 is an extremely compact, full featured terminal and includes a built-in thermal printer, and internal PINpad for PIN debit transactions.
The Hypercom Optimum T4220 termminal is designed for Ethernet (IP based) credit card processing, and can be configured for use with a variety of broadband internet connections. This terminal is extremely small, but has a lot of memory for advanced processing applications and added services. The Optimum T4220 is also PCI-PED compliant.
All Hypercom IP terminals come equipped with the IP diagnostics application, checking failure at the cable, in-store gateway, the ISP and then the processing host. It then clearly tells the user where the error occurred and then how to fix it.
Equipped with more memory than competitor models, the Hypercom Optimum T4220 credit card machine accepts more applications to meet your needs now and in the future.
- PCI PED Approved
- EMV Level 1 & 2
- MasterCard PTSP Approved
- Interac Certified
- RoHS & China RoHS Compliant
- Retail and restaurant
- Small ticket sales
- IP customers
- Dynamic currency conversion
- Check verification
- Gift and loyalty
Fast, Time-Saving Performance
- Graphics-capable thermal printer allows merchants to print logos and coupons directly at the point of service
- V.34 modem allows you to place this unit as a dial first – IP later and gives the assurance of dial backup to IP
- The ARM9, 32-bit processor provides speed and functionality. It delivers four times the processing power and speed of an ARM 7 processor used in competitive devices.
- Depot-upgradeable, modular communications provide a flexible platform that can quickly evolve as market requirements emerge. Provides investment protection and are easy to replace for faster service
- With more memory, 24MB standard, than competitive devices in its class, the Optimum T4220 easily handles software size increases due to regulatory requirements as well as the addition of value-added applications
- Every T4200 family model is PCI PED approved for PIN transactions
- The bright, white backlit display utilizes superior display technology to achieve a sharper image for maximum visibility
- Check imagers, PIN pads and contactless check readers can be connected using the peripheral port to provide more payment choices
- Secure design meets the most stringent security regulations in the industry, including PCI PED and PTSP. The HyperSafe32 architecture provides the ultimate protection against any unauthorized loading of applications.
You May Also Like...